Jervis Bay Dolphin Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours
The perfect family cruise in Jervis Bay.
Jervis Bay has been a Marine Park for 20 years and is now one of the most unique and healthy eco-systems in Australia. That’s why the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay are home to over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins.
On our Dolphin Tour you will have the privilege of watching these beautiful mammals.
We often find pods of dolphins feeding around the reef systems, particularly Plantation Point and Callala. The dolphins sometimes swim and race hundreds of metres to play on our bow.
This species is highly recognisable and known for its long snout and distinctive smile.
Their friendly and active behaviour will make you fall in love the moment you lay eyes on them.
- History commentary on Jervis Bay as you travel.
- There are over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins that live in the bay all year round. See them race for hundreds of metres to play on the vessels bow.
- Unspoilt white beaches and crystal clear water.
- Diverse wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Port venture is a fully inclusive vessel to accommodate everyone and anyone with all disabilities. However, this vessel is tide dependent, and if you require wheelchair access, please contact the office.
All year round, including public holidays .
Duration 1.5 hours. Departs 10.30am & 1pm*.
Please collect your Boarding Pass 30 minutes prior to departure from the Service Desk inside the Portside Cafe.
*Please note that cruise times may change due to tide issues for the vessel Port Venture.
What to bring
Your camera, bottled water and a warm jacket or blanket (it can be cool on the water).
|Concession (AUS Pension)||AUD $37|
|Child (from 2 years up to and including 14 years)||AUD $27|
|Family (2A & 2C from 2 years up to and including 14 years)||AUD $107|
|Note: Children under the age of 2 are free of charge|
The Jervis Bay Wild booking office is located at 58 Owen Street in Huskisson.
Check in: Service Desk inside the cruise terminal Portside Cafe.
West of Huskisson public wharf. Look for the large white umbrellas, absolute waterfront.
2.5 hour drive from Canberra to Huskisson, Jervis Bay, South Coast of NSW
2.5 hour drive south of Sydney to Huskisson, Jervis Bay, South Coast of NSW